The overabundance of the population has led to one major problem – no space. With apartments and condos becoming matchbox sizes, gardens and landscapes have become a luxury. But, the ingenuity of the human brain never fails to surprise. Where there is limited space or no working environment, to create our own meadows of wonder, we use grow tents. Grow tents are miraculous tools that provide a dedicated enclosure to grow an indoor garden. They maximize the utilization of resources like light and space to cultivate plants.
They come in two sizes at Plant Sily – 3×3 Grow Tent and 4×4 grow tent. This equipment allows for complete control of the environment unlike other indoor gardening tools, says www.gardeners.com. Like any other purchase, buying a grow tent needs careful consideration of some aspects. Before putting your finger on the final decision, compare the following factors between tents.
• The size of the tent matter. If the tent is too big, then one has to pay more for equipment needed, like fans and lights. If the tent is too small, then chances are it will not be able to accommodate the growing plants. The shape of the grow tent would also factor in at this point. Neither does one want to waste money on extra tools nor does one want to prune and stalk the plants continually.
• The point of access to the grow tent. What is more comfortable to you – a walk-in tent or a reach-in tent?
• The maximum weight capacity of the frames of the tent is necessary to think over. The general advice is to always purchase a tent with a higher maximum than what one thinks one might need. Remember, there is no harm in growing plants as many plants as one wants as long as the upper weight limit is not crossed.
• Lighting of the grow tent is imperative. It is one of the things that will help the plants grow. Consider the reflective capability of the interior lining. Is it possible to control the light inside the tent using zipper covers or vent socks?
• The canvas density of the grow tent should be thought over. It will not affect the lightening of the tent but also its ability to withstand wear and tear. Check the resistance of the tent to puncture wounds while testing the canvas density, too.
• It is just not the canvas but also the strength and quality of the zipper of the tent that matter. It is the one closing point of the grow tent. It will be in constant use. Try to find a grow tent with top-notch zip closures.
• Ventilation is one of the more important aspects of grow tents. A tent that has an adequate number of air vents is a good option. It is not the amount alone that matters, their location is equally important. Also, check the exhaust ports given in the grow tent.
Base your decision on other factors like portability, filtration, and accessories, too. This will ensure healthy plant growth.